Ask any parent, embarking on the quest to plan the perfect children’s party can be slightly overwhelming (to say the least.)
From choosing the right venue to securing party entertainment, not to mention determining the ideal timeframe for bookings, party planning on behalf of your child can open a whole host of questions, and scouring the internet for the perfect party venue to book can become a time-consuming challenge.
But fear not, for The Adventure Team is here to be your guiding light in the enchanting realm of children’s party planning in Bath and beyond. You’ll be happy to hear we’ve done the hard work already and we egerly present you with a curated list of children’s party venues in the Bath area, along with our top tips on how to book the perfect setting for your little one’s birthday extravaganza.
Calling anyone planning a kid’s party in Bath or the surrounding areas – Let’s turn the tide on stress and transform your party planning journey into a joyous adventure!!!
The Adventure Team’s Top Party Venue Tips!
- First up, beat the birthday rush by booking your venue at least two months in advance. Trust us, even in August, parents are locking in November/December dates.
- Eyeing a specific children’s party maestro (hint: The Adventure Team has stellar reviews!) Give the venue a ring first, if they’re free, fantastic! If not, don’t fret – we’ve got you covered with our Bath Party Venue list below.
- Opt for a 3-hour venue booking (or 4 if you’re feeling fancy and want to deck out the space). This gives you a generous 30 minutes on each end for setup and cleanup – no stress, just party success! Wondering about the party timeline? We’ve got it down to an art: 2 hours start to finish, with 1 hour and 15 minutes of epic entertainment, 30 minutes for food and cake, plus an extra 15 minutes of fun and games if time permits.
- Some venues may ask for liability insurance from entertainers – totally normal stuff, and your chosen children’s entertainment company should have that covered. Safety first, always!
- Oh, and here’s a money-saving tip – take the party outdoors! Hall hire can range from £15 to £30 an hour, but with a bit of weather optimism, a large garden or park can be your budget-friendly playground. The Adventure Team thrives in the great outdoors – pick a spot, and we’ll bring the party vibes!
Ready to turn your child’s celebration into an unforgettable adventure? Read on for our list of Bath’s top venues and halls to book for your kid’s party.
Party Venues in Bath
Bathford Parish Hall, Church St, Bath BA1 7TU Booking from online
St Alphege Hall, Oldfield lane BA2 3NR Booking form online
Bathampton Village Hall, Bath, BA26UL booking form online
Freshford Village Hall, Freshford Lane, Bath, BA2 7UR A&B online booking from
New Oriel Hall, Larkhall, Bath BA1 6RA 01225466606 or contact from
Galhampton Village Hall, Long St, Galhampton BA22 7AY online booking from
Box Methodist Church Hall, The Parade, Corsham 01225 743780
Church Rooms, 2A The Avenue, Combe Down, Bath, BA2 5EE 01225 5835835
Batheaston New Village Hall, School End, Batheaston, BA1 7EP online booking from
Doulting Village Hall, Chelynch Park, Somerset, BA4 4PL. Booking online
Weston Methodist Church Hall, Kennington Road, Bath, BA1 3EA booking online
Shoscombe Village Hall, Barn hill, Bath ,Shoscombe booking online
Westfield Lodge, Weston Rd, Bath, BA1 2XT booking online
Moravian Church Hall, Lansdown Lane, Upper Weston, Bath booking online
Orchard Community Hall, Orchard Vale, Radstock BA3 2R booking online
Hope this all helps make booking a party a little more painless.
The Adventure Team is an immersive party company with a choice of 8 themed parties to take your children on a real adventure!
We have over 100 five-star reviews on Google. Go check us out and book today!
Contact Johnny at firstname.lastname@example.org. or phone 07599288294
Tel: 07599 288 294
All rights reserved 2024 © Adventure Team Parties